Do you find yourself searching for an online calculator every time you need to get some important calculations done? There are many different things that you might need to check from time to time, and it simply makes no sense to search for a different calculator every time. You’ll waste a lot of time looking for the right calculators unless you have a good source at your disposal.
Once you identify the best online calculator to use, you’ll find that you keep visiting it time and time again for various calculations. Depending on what you need to check, you will be able to do the following using the right internet based calculator:
– Standard mathematical calculations (division, subtraction, addition, multiplication; with or without decimal fractions). Age calculator You’ll need this for a whole lot of household or business calculations or even for studies.
– Mortgage calculator (what your monthly payments will be over the tenure of the loan). This will help you plan your monthly finances easily so that you do not over-burden yourself with monthly payments that you won’t be able to meet.
– Currency converter (finding out the value of one currency vis-a-vis another currency; you’ll be able to select different currency pairs to convert between). If you are an online forex trader you’ll need this calculator very much.
– Scientific calculator (used by students and engineers who need to do detailed calculations)
– Numeral system converter (convert from binary numeral system to decimal and vice versa)
– Body mass index calculator (calculate a person’s BMI which is a function of height and weight, so that weight loss efforts might be done effectively). You can work towards bringing your BMI to a manageable level only if you first track it.
– Pregnancy calculator (find out the due date of birth as well as other important details such as size and level of development of the fetus). You’ll be able to manage your health better with this information and will also be able to keep track of your baby’s development.